College told in Parks & Rec Gifs

College is hard and it not always glamorous, but luckily the cast of Parks and Recreation is here to help!

Sleeping through half of that 8 a.m.


Group Projects













"The class average was a 62%"














Wondering how some people got in














Before an exam












After an exam
























That all important girls night












Trying out your culinary skills
















Every presentation in your Public Speaking class














But this is how you end it every time














When the campus sickness hits you
























Actual footage of me when I'm with my friends













That one person who drinks a little too much coffee














*Spends $4












When your professor cancels class













Buying books














Going through a health phase















Sharing clothes with your friends














Thoughts while studying for exams













 School is a lot of work, but it is also an amazing experience. Remember to enjoy the ride and take a minute to sit back and laugh.


Comments

  1. I am such a big fan of listicles and I have to say this post is on point!!! Every gif is a perfect representation of my college career!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously LOVE this blog Emily! The gifs were spot on and absolutely hilarious. I'm laughing and crying over how well they fit my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to find time to watch this show but I am more included because of this post! So funny, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Should I start a freelance business?

Popular posts from this blog

How much lettuce have you eaten?

My Pinterest Problem

First impressions of Periscope