"The Big Three” reasons to watch “This Is Us”




"This Is Us” is a new show on NBC that has taken the world by storm. It follows the lives of a set of triplets who came together in a completely unconventional way. It premiered on Sept. 20 so you have plenty of time to catch up if you have not been following so far, and I have some reasons why you should.

 

It is shockingly realistic

No, I am not an actor, business person or in a set of multiples, but the characters in this show find a way to worm their way into your heart. Whether you see yourself in Kate and her weight struggles or in Randall’s attempts to fit in, this show deals with real life and you will reflect in at least one character.

It draws you in and keeps you there

My friends and I made a point to watch the premier of this show because the previews looked so good. By the end of the episode we were yelling at the TV, completely hooked on the story. Ever since that night we make a point to watch the new episode every week. The story line is so interesting that you end up counting down the minutes until it comes on.

It shows the value of family

This show deals with every family issue there could possibly be. But in the end, no matter what arguments or problems the characters may have faced they always come back together. This show is nontraditional but it always comes back to what is important, family.




“This Is Us” is on NBC on Tuesday nights at 9 p.m., you can catch up on most episodes on the NBC website.

Comments

  1. I think you did a great job of promoting this show without giving away too many details. I've never heard of "This is Us" but it sounds like a show I would really enjoy. Maybe I will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen commercials for this and it seems really interesting. Also, NBC could definitely hire you as a advertiser.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Should I start a freelance business?

Popular posts from this blog

How much lettuce have you eaten?

My Pinterest Problem

Why women don't have pockets.