Here's to the friends who

Here's to the friends who

Make me feel like I can be myself
Let me mom them
Listen to me vent about my problems
Show me that it's okay to be confident
Go on random adventures
Put up with my horrible long distance communication skills
Tell me when I need to calm myself
Have always been there when I needed them
Were seen with me in my Aerópostale phase
Get excited to make memories with me
Have survived being around me when I get tired
Remind me that it's okay to be different
Will help me with whatever I need
Get as excited as I do about tater tots
And finally,
Stick by me even when I'm not at my best


Here's to my friends, you are the best people I know. I love you and I don't know what I did to deserve you, but I am truly blessed. So here's to you, here's to me, partners in crime we will always be.

Comments

  1. Love this post Emily! There's nothing better in the world than having true friends who care about the REAL you. Hold them close to you always. I always tell my best friend of 12 years since she saw me through my punk skater days, she can see me through anything! I'm sure they appreciate you just as much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Should I start a freelance business?

Popular posts from this blog

How much lettuce have you eaten?

My Pinterest Problem

First impressions of Periscope