Cartoon intros to take you back to your childhood

I have a real interest in the entertainment industry. More specifically, the stories behind children’s television networks. I think it is interesting to dig into the history of these companies and learn about what created the shows and experiences I had as a kid. It gives you a new appreciation for the work that went into the shows that helped shape your childhood, and there is a sense of nostalgia that makes you feel like you are living in that moment again.

In a later blog post, I plan on digging into the story behind a show or a network, but today I wanted to do something a little less analytical. So, I present to you 12 of my favorite cartoon intros from childhood. I hope they bring back memories of lazy Saturdays and Dunkaroos for you too.

DuckTales


Doug*


*This is the Disney version because that is what I remember more, but many people prefer the Nickelodeon version. Doug has an interesting past, if you want to know more about why it was on two competing networks let me know in the comments.

Kim Possible


House of Mouse


Recess

Rugrats


Danny Phantom


The Fairly Odd Parents


Rocket Power


Hey Arnold


Powerpuff Girls



Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends


What was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid? Do you want to know some history behind these shows and networks? Let me know in the comments!


Comments

Post a Comment

Should I start a freelance business?

Popular posts from this blog

How much lettuce have you eaten?

My Pinterest Problem

First impressions of Periscope