I need your help!

For about a month now I have been debating whether to start a small freelance design business. The problem is that I do not know where to start or if it would be worth my time. Especially because most of my evenings are taken up with meetings, class and activities. I am not complaining, I love my life at school, but I also want to make sure I give everything I do the attention it deserves.

One of my invitation designs
I love the idea of freelance designing in my career after college. I could do it anywhere and as much as I wanted, which makes the idea of starting while in school appealing. Not only would it give me a financial boost (which every college student could use), but it would help me gain experience. What has stopped me is where to start.

What would people be interested in? How big of projects do I realistically have time for? What should I charge? With so many unknowns it seems very overwhelming and a little impossible. I have had a couple of product ideas including business card and invitation design. But it is hard to gauge what people other than myself need. So, I need your help.


Let me know if you think I should turn this idea into a reality by voting in the poll under the comments. If you vote yes, make sure you tell me what kinds of products you would be interested in and what you think a fair price would be. Just remember that I am a full-time student, so extensive projects are probably out of the picture for the time being. Thank you in advance for your input!

Comments

Should I start a freelance business?

Popular posts from this blog

How much lettuce have you eaten?

My Pinterest Problem

Why women don't have pockets.