How to save money in college

For my social media post this week I am doing something a little different. I made a podcast! It is all about the easy things you can do to save money. It is geared toward college students, but I feel like everyone can learn something. Enjoy!


How to save money in college


Key Notes

  • Do not carry around much money
  • Look for the best textbook prices
  • Use online coupons
  • Take advantage of free stuff
  • Shop smart
  • Always ask about student discounts
  • Get creative with your meal plan
  • Upcycle
  • Keep your eyes open for opportunities

Resources I mentioned:
Slugbooks
ThriftBooks
BookScouter
Half.com
Dollar General Digital Coupons
Walmart Digital Coupons
Kroger Digital Coupons
Freakin Freebies
BzzAgent
Ebay
ThredUp
Amazon
Progressive Student Discount
Canon Student Deals
More Student Discounts

RSS Feed

Comments

  1. I've always had issues saving money in college, but now that I'm off campus and pay for a lot more than I'm used to very frequently, I'm a lot more self aware of my spending habits.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Should I start a freelance business?

Popular posts from this blog

How much lettuce have you eaten?

My Pinterest Problem

Why women don't have pockets.