Better Names for College

Some of my favorite posts right now are the ones showing better names for things. If you have not seen them it is when people rename everyday objects, animals, etc. in a hilarious and interesting way. I decided to take this concept and apply it to school, I give you, better names for college things.



8 a.m.s-Expensive Naps

Cafeteria-Student Trough

Keurig-Fountain of Life

Sticky Notes-To Do Posters

Black Swans-Lucifer Birds

Planner-School Bible

Textbooks-Debt Bricks

Ramen-Desperation Noodles

Snow-Frozen Tears

Yik Yak-Campus CNN

Student ID-Discount Card

Exams-Stress Bombs

Library-Tear Center

Pepper Spray-Clown Seasoning


Do you have something to add? Get creative and let me know in the comments.

Comments

  1. This is absolutely hilarious. Mine would be Pumpkin Spice-Basic White Girl therapy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Should I start a freelance business?

Popular posts from this blog

How much lettuce have you eaten?

My Pinterest Problem

Why women don't have pockets.