No-Carve Pumpkins

If you are like me you are not very good at carving pumpkins. Between the spherical nature of the pumpkin itself and my fear of cutting my hands with the knife I am yielding I never end up with a good pumpkin. If that sounds familiar you are in luck! I have compiled this list of easy alternatives to pumpkin carving to make your porch a little prettier this Halloween.

Confetti Pumpkins


This DIY comes from MadeAnADay.com and I think it is just adorable, take a look at their easy tutorial.













Nail Polish Dipped


One of my favorite Pinterest projects are these nail polish mugs. These pumpkins work the same way!


















BB-8


Arguably this pumpkin may be almost as complicated to make as carving it would be, but just look at it. I think it would be worth any Star Wars fan's time.









Glow In The Dark


These are just about as easy as it gets. All you need is your pumpkin and some paint for your porch to have a little flair during trick-or-treat.



















Donuts

This idea is super easy, just paint the tops of your pumpkins with a fun color and glue on some sprinkles!











Do you like carving pumpkins the old fashioned way or do you prefer decorating them like me? Let me know in the comments!

Comments

  1. I'm in love with the donut pumpkin! I didn't get a chance to carve or paint one this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I connect with this post on a deep level because growing up we always painted pumpkins instead of carving them, so I've never actually carved a pumpkin. I much prefer painting them even though I'm the least artistic person ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these ideas! I decided to paint pumpkins this year (not real ones but fake ones from Walmart). I liked it because the small pumpkins only cost me $1 each and they will last forever! The donut pumpkins are a new one! They are way too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Should I start a freelance business?

Popular posts from this blog

How much lettuce have you eaten?

My Pinterest Problem

Why women don't have pockets.