"From Picas to Pixels" Opening

On October 21 I had the opportunity to go to the opening of the "From Picas to Pixels" show at the Elzay art gallery on campus. This show features alumni work from all over the country. My favorite pieces included work done for The Candle Lab, the Columbus Museum of Art and The Body Shop. The best part about this particular show is that showcases just how good our design program is. I highly encourage every Ohio Northern University student to stop by and look at the work, it will be up until November 18, the gallery is open Monday through Friday 1-4:30 p.m. Be sure check out my live-tweeting from the event on my Storify!


Comments

Should I start a freelance business?

Popular posts from this blog

My Pinterest Problem

Why women don't have pockets.

How much lettuce have you eaten?