To Hashtag or Not to Hashtag


 Alright Pinterest users I need your help. In my “Social Media Marketing Workbook” it says that it is a good thing to use hashtags on your posts because it makes them easier to find when searching. In my last textbook, “The Art of Social Media”, it says not to use hashtags of Pinterest because “people hate them there.” Personally I agree with Guy Kawasaki from my first book, I do not like the look of hashtags on Pinterest. Even though these are not official rules there are definitely assumed guidelines online. Both of these views come from social media professionals who are very knowledgeable in their fields, so which philosophy is correct? I am turning to you, what do you think? Do hashtags annoy you when you are pinning or do you think they belong there? Let me know by voting on the right.

Comments

Should I start a freelance business?

Popular posts from this blog

How much lettuce have you eaten?

My Pinterest Problem

Why women don't have pockets.